Customer Loyalty Program
Argo Team software supports both a discount- and rewards-based loyalty program for eshops, retail stores, shopping centers and services. The precondition for a customer loyalty program is the ability to identify customers and their transactions. With an eshop, you have customer emails and shipping addresses, whereas in classic retail stores a loyalty program starts with customer loyalty cards.
A discount-based loyalty program consists of automatic discount calculations according to the amount a customer spent in the past.
A rewards-based loyalty system can be especially useful for shopping centers. The amount a customer spends is automatically converted into points. Customers can spend their points to acquire a specific award.
The important effects of introducing a discount/reward program are:
- Customer contact info (address, email, phone…) is registered in the system and can be used for proactive communication, marketing campaigns and customer retention.
- Other customer data (like birth date, shoe size, etc…) can be collected.
- Customer transactions are registered and available for data analysis.
Based on the customer and sales data it is possible to apply advanced data analysis techniques in order to:
- Find behavior patterns and use them for customer retention and sales support marketing campaigns.
- Segment customers and use demographic characteristics and customer preferences of the target segment for customer acquisition. Customer segmentation criteria can be used for highly-effective targeted Facebook advertising.
Point of Sales with integrated Discount Cards support
Loyalty Program for Shopping Center
Blue Rabbit - Loyalty Card
Bella Bruta - Loyalty Program Software